- Excellent paper award (3/55) at TAAI 2012 for the paper Strategic Choices: Small Budgets and Simple Regret.
- Michele Sebag has been elected ECCAI Fellow (2011)
- DAEYAHSP Winner of the Seventh International Planning Competition (Deterministic Temporal Satisficing track) at ICAPS 2011 - see project page
- New successes for MoGo (click here for details):
- 3 Gold Medals at TAAI Computer Games Tournament (9x9, 13x13, 19x19).
- The MoGo team received the Chess Base Award 2009 (together with INRIA team SEQUEL in Lille) for its contribution to Computer Games.
- New Book about New Horizons in Evolutionary Robotics, co-edited by Nicolas Bredeche (with Stéphane Doncieux and Jean-Baptiste Mouret). Springer link
- New Book on Theory of Randomized Search Heuristics - Foundations and Recent Developments edited by Anne Auger and Benjamin Doerr
- Best Paper Award at the ES-EP track of ACM GECCO 2010
- Silver Medal at the ACM GECCO 2010 Humies Awards for our work on AI Planning. See the most prominent paper, or the complete related bibliography.
- Best Paper Award at the EvoBIO conference (April 2009)
- Best Paper Award at LION'09 conference (January 2009)
- Sylvain Gelly's PhD was awarded the Paris Universities Award (Prix de la Chancellerie des Universités de Paris) and the 2nd Prize at Gilles Kahn - Académie des Sciences Awards (2008).
- New Book about Brain-Computer Interfaces from a TAO member (Cédric Gouy-Pailler) Amazon.fr link Amazon.com link (In french, May 2010)
- Chinese National Award for Outstanding Abroad PhD 2010 awarded to Xiangliang Zhang for her PhD on Data Clustering and Streaming for Autonomic Grids, supervised by Michele Sebag and Cecile Germain. See more...